Lost Star forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Star forum

Just a normal forum-hang out area.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am Cheezit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cheezit

I am Cheezit Empty
PostSubject: I am Cheezit   I am Cheezit I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:30 am

Hi, misa Adam. I'm an English major of 19 years of age. I barely understand how an old school forum works but give me some time and I'll try to get the hang of it.

1. I'm a huge Star Wars fan. [list=2]
  2. I'm a huge Pokemon fan, I loved season 1-3, I have a ton of the games but I also have Hey You Pikachu, Snap, and DX which most Poke fans do not own. [list=3]
  3. Beyond being a Pokemon fan, I love Pikachu....love, love, love. [list=4]
  4. I'm a huge Digimon (season 1-3) fan. [list=5]
  5. I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan, I've played all of them by 13-2...although I own it. [list=6]
  6. I love The Maine and The Summer Set...and most powerpop bands. [list=7]
  7. I've played all Assassin's Creed titles except Liberations, because I don't own a PSP [list=8]
  8. I play way too much Call of Duty, I own COD2, BR1, MW, MW2, BO, MW3, BO2- (you may have noticed, but I don't own WAW). [list=9]
  9. I own a Xbox 360 (CheezitKid90712) and a Wii, however I don't use my Wii extensively anymore [list=10]
  10. I used to play a ton a of Smash Bros. with my friends but we've kind of grown up. [list=11]
  11. I've played the majority of The Legend of Zelda games including the recents: Skyward, Twilight, Wind Waker. [list=12]
  12. As a matter of fact, I'm a huge Nintendo dork in general, I love Star Fox, Fire Emblem, Kirby, Link & Zelda, Mario. [list=13]
  13. I also love Sega's Sonic and Capcom's Rocman (but you guys probably know him as Megaman). [list=14]
  14. I don't read too much manga, honestly I hardly read any at all. [list=15]
  15. I also happen to be a huge anime dork but mostly I enjoy RomComs/Yuri. My all time fave is ToLoveRu, I've been watching it since way back when the first episode 'a debué.' [list=16]
  16. I'm not great at drawing, but perhaps if one of you becomes interested in my ideas we can work out some sort of partnership

Umm, I discovered this place when traveling across the interwebz. I noticed it isn't too booming, but I like that. It's secluded but it feels exclusive, however I may intend on bringing new members if I enjoy the community. Umm, I need somewhere to explode, so you should know that I like to write... a lot. I have a massive amount of ideas, yes...my own original ideas. Most of them haven't been written out too extensively, some however have quite a bit of work done to them. I write many things. I mentioned above that I happen to be a huge anime dork, so I should also mention that I write stories of my own, some of which are directly intended to be animations Ame-me (American Anime) or Comics/Ame-manga (American Manga). I am currently working on one novel, and I haven't named it. I also write "songs," I do have some poetry however. Most people think any form of poetry can become song if you give it a background tune...trust me, this isn't true. A good song must be designed with a flow from inception, meaning that the lyrics must be created at first with a rhythm in mind. Well...anyway, that's my introduction. I decided to come here, instead of anywhere else, because I think it will be fun to share with a tiny community for a little, that perhaps I will grow to trust. I took French in High School so I can still read it pretty well, I can pronounce most words even if I don't know what they mean, but my vocabulary is intermediate at best. Anyway, I look forward to chatting with y'all and hanging about the forum... as I do.
Back to top Go down

I am Cheezit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Star forum :: Main Boards :: Announcements-
Jump to: